Non-exclusive license is provided for Metada Integration Modeler, a software product, which is
- Web-based environment for modeling service-oriented enterprise IT systems integration
- Automatic generator of configurations for BEA AquaLogic Service Bus
License does not include any particular integration model. It is expected that particular integrations model will be defined
by integration analysts (third party, or customer's) using the licensed Metada Integration Modeler.
- Licensed per installation
- One installation within one organization is sufficient
- Unlimited model number and size
- Unlimited users
There are no additional costs for giving access to users from the customer organization or other cooperating organizations.
The license is given for one installation and unlimited users of any kind.
- The license provides the licensee with full access to the source code.
- Access is provided to the most current version of the source via secured read-only access to the Metada Subversion repository.
- The license allows the licensee to modify the source code in order to improve the current installation, nevertheless use
of the source code apart from the licensed installation is strictly prohibited. On the other hand, Metada could not be held
liable for any disfunctions that were caused by such additions or modifications.
- Metada obtains full rights to any source code added to the product code-base or modified by the licensee or its contractors.
Metada, at all times, maintains full ownership of all the product source code. The right to add or modify the source code
is given only to remove any potential risks that might have occurred if the chance was not given. On the other hand, Metada
is ready to make any adjustments needed for the customer's project and it should not be expected that the customer
will have to make any changes alone.
Generated Code / New Generators
- The generated code is not a code to be changed by the customer - it is the final code.
- To make changes in what is being generated, generation templates (XSLT templates) may be modified or added as needed.
- Generation networks may be created and modified as needed.
Support & Maintenance Policy
- After subscription to the support & maintenance plan, licensee is entitled to upgrades of the licensed software.
- Upgrades mean improvements of the modeling environment or model management tools (GUI improvements, visual modeling components,
model versioning facilities, etc.).
- Upgrades of specific functionalities are not mandatory (if new functionality is required and is not part of the regular
upgrading plan, it needs to be requested as a separate development).
Cooperation and Training
- Solution may be operated both on customer's or Metada infrastructure (on customer's server or "in the cloud").
- Installation/maintenance is provided off-site via VPN connection. On-site support also possible.
- Training program for integration analysts is available.